Tychem® Glove Line for enhanced compatibility with our personal protective equipment range.
Chemical protective clothing goes beyond coveralls and masks. In response to feedback from multiple industries, the new Tychem® Glove Line features enhanced fastenings for use with our full product range.
The strong product line features multiple designs in the four main families: Nitrile, Neoprene, Butyl & Butyl/Viton, for protection against fire, chemicals and biohazards.
The Tychem® Glove Line is available in the following products:
- Tychem® PV 350 – an extremely durable, cotton-lined PVC construction with rough grip. Suitable for defensive protection from chemicals, oil and grease.
- Tychem® NT420 – a very resistant disposable glove and barrier to most oil grease and hydrocarbons. Perfect for jobs requiring chemical protection, while keeping dexterity. Recommended for food contact, laboratory and small parts handling.
- Tychem® NT430 – a very comfortable hybrid nitrile. Ideal for working in damp or greasy environments and for small parts handling. Approved for food handling.
- Tychem® NT450 – a flexible impermeable knit-lined dual nitrile glove. Ideal for heavy duty work or longer exposure to hazardous chemicals and solvents.
- Tychem® NT470 –Bisque finish allows secure handling in wet and dry conditions. Unlined, with an ergonomic design to maximise comfort.
- Tychem® NT480 – Bisque finish allows secure handling in wet and dry consistents Flock-lined with an ergonomic design for enhanced comfort.
- Tychem® NP530 – double-dipped Neoprene over natural rubber for dexterity. Resistant to a wide range of chemicals.
- Tychem® NP560 – Resistant to a wide range of chemicals, including acids, caustics, solvents, greases and oil. Suitable for heavy duty work or applications involving prolonged exposure to the presence of solvent.
- Tychem® NP570CT – ideal protection where tasks present the dual risk of chemical exposure and cut. Provides level 5 cut protection and first-class defence against acids, caustics, solvents, grease and oil.
- Tychem® BT730 – the highest permeation resistance to gases and water vapours of any protective material used to make gloves with a second skin feeling. Ideal for short to medium exposure to highly corrosive chemicals, alcohols, ketones and esters.
- Tychem® BT770 – the highest permeation resistance to gases and water vapours of any protective material used to make gloves with rough finish. Ideal for long exposure to highly corrosive chemicals, alcohols, ketones and ester.
- Tychem® VB830 – when nothing else protects. Ideal for short to medium term exposure to chlorinated, aliphatic or aromatic hydrocarbons. chlorinated solvent, aliphatic or aromatic hydrocarbons like benzene, toluene, xylene.
- Tychem® VB870 – when nothing else protects. Ideal for prolonged exposure to chlorinated solvent, aliphatic or aromatic hydrocarbons like benzene, toluene, xylene, suitable for military applications.
Tychem® Glove Line now available
Now available for 2019, the Tychem® Glove Line features products across the Nitrile, Neoprene, Butyl & Butyl/Viton families, and has been designed for enhanced compatibility with all coveralls. Find out more.