Advanced, Fast-Acting Grape Disease Control
Curzate® Pro works quickly against infections through multi-action treatment, giving growers reliable defense against harmful diseases, such as downy mildew and late blight.
DuPontTM Curzate® Pro fungicide provides rapid action against infections in a number of crops, and is an effective choice for grape disease control. It is a fast-acting fungicide that penetrates plant surfaces and tissue to provide reliable treatment in as little as two hours.
With kickback action, Curzate® Pro stops unseen infections, even when applied up to three days after infection, helping to prevent flare-ups and protect new foliage. It continues working for two to three days after application, helping to reduce spore viability and prevent new infections.
Curzate® Pro provides a range of advantages for potato disease control and treatment of infections in other crops. These benefits include:
- Multi-action treatment when used with a base rate of a protectant fungicide.
- Local systemic activity, with penetration of plant tissue within two hours.
- Kickback action works against unseen infections, even when applied up to three days after initial infection, helping to prevent flare-ups.
- Preventative protection two to three days after application to stop new infections.
- Reduction of sporulation and spore viability.
Curzate® Pro is a Group 27 herbicide, an unique chemistry group that provides multiple modes of action.
Curzate® Pro can be used as a highly effective fungicide for disease control in a variety of crops, including:
|The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.|